Initial RTO and / OR CRICOS Registration

If you want to operate as an RTO or CRICOS RTO, you need to register RTO with Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA). You can apply to be RTO/CRICOS on your own, but it can be a daunting process and it is a good idea to take help from someone with the expertise. 

In this registration process RTO have to demonstrate its compliance with VET Quality Framework, ESOS Act, The National Code or ELICOS Standards.  

RTO Professionals can help you to get the initial registration RTO or CRICOS successfully.

Looking for a First-Class Business Plan Consultant?